ap photography portfolio

Youll explore why and how artists and designers present their work to viewers. Thecomplete portfoliois also available for your review. 2022-23 Guidance for Artificial Intelligence Tools and Other Services. My name is Kate and I am from Blairstown, NJ. Leading up to the May 5, 8 p.m. Students will use the AP Digital Portfolio to submit their portfolios. I love how I can capture moments in a way I would otherwise not be able to with memory. AP Art and Design Digital Submission Technical Requirements, Maximum size: 530 x 780 pixels (7.36 x 10.83 inches or 18.69 x 27.51 cm), Minimum size: 480 x 480 pixels (6.67 x 6.67 inches or 16.94 x 16.94 cm), Maximum size: 780 x 530 pixels (10.83 x 7.36 inches or 27.51 x 18.69 cm), Maximum size: 642 x 642 pixels (8.91 x 8.91 inches or 22.64 x 22.64 cm). I took AP photo during my junior year at Blair. This is my completed senior year AP Portfolio. Each sample includes scoring commentary that explains the rubric application and scoring logic. I started photography my sophomore year at Blair and love the way it enables me to create art out of everyday objects and moments. Your image sizes may be different. Submit AP Art and Design Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP Seminar Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP Research Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP Computer Science Principles Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP with WE Service Project Work in the AP Digital Portfolio. I credit most of my photography skills from Mr. Trish and Blair Photo. Artworks must show an understanding of design and art concepts. Learn more about AP policy on ChatGPT and similar tools. I started taking pictures way before Blair, but going through all the photo classes, culminating in AP, has allowed me to develop my photographical abilities and gain new interests on what to shoot. Hi my name is Curran Folino, and I completed my AP portfolio my Junior year of Blair. In the table, ensure all 3 boxes (Sustained Investigation Images, Sustained Investigation Written Evidence, and Selected Works) have a checkmark. Each sample includes scoring commentary that explains the rubric application and scoring logic. My trusty Canon EOS 5D SR has accompanied me on. here's my AP Photography (also known as Studio Art 2-D Design) portfolio that scored a 5 for the 2019 exam! Hey, Im Kenza, from Monterrey, Mexico! Make that series of photos. I also was able to explore different styles of photography that I hadn't before. My name is Clare and this is my AP Portfolio! My name in Karenna Benanti 19. They are the culmination of my photography career at Blair, and I hope you enjoy them. Label the image with your first and last name and the sequence order of the image (FirstLast_1). As I started taking the classes and learning more and more to what photography is, I knew it's what I want to do. In May, students submit their Drawing portfolios through the AP Digital Portfolio. Like moments with your friends and family to much much more. 15 digital images that include works of art and design and process documentation. View sample portfolios and scoring information from past years. In my last year of photo, I continued my work with colors. I've dabbled with landscape, cityscape and sports photography in the past, but I am more into photojournalism and making conceptual photomontages these days. August 26, 2012 by chsartclassroom. The 2022 AP Art and Design Exhibit showcases the outstanding artwork created by students for the May 2022 exam. I hope you enjoy my portfolio. The table below contains student samples selected from portfolios submitted for the 2022 exam. There are no prerequisites for this course, but any experience creating two-dimensional art and design work, in or out of the classroom, will be helpful. I am a four year senior at Blair who has been taking photo classes since my sophomore year. This portfolio is a combination of work from my junior and senior years. Hi, I am Yingjian (Jason) Pan'18. In May, students submit their 2-D portfolios through the AP Digital Portfolio. My name is Anh Nguyen and I'm from Vietnam. Read the Art and Design portfolio policies on the AP Students site. Enjoy how I see the world through my lens, one last time (: xoxo. As a photography portfolio designer, I have designed quite many portfolio websites over the years. Mar 20, 2019 - student references for ideas on AP portfolio. Self-taught Belgian photographer Ruud Luijten's passion for the wilderness and the outdoors is manifestly obvious on his photography portfolio website. Students submit digital images of their work and commentary online to demonstrate skillful synthesis of materials, processes, and ideas: The2022 AP Art and Design Exhibitshowcases the outstanding artwork created by students for the May 2022 exam. Michael Uglum, Blair '18 Denver '22, Lacrosse and Skiing Captain, avid photographer. The AP Art and Design portfolios each consist of two sections: Sustained Investigation and Selected Works. When youre ready to submit each portfolio component as final, youll be required to review each portfolio component one more time and confirm that its correct. This is the deadline for students to submit portfolios to the AP Program through the AP Digital Portfolio. These topics are great starting points for the concentration portion of the AP portfolio. Students will submit images and writing to document their inquiry-guided investigation through practice, experimentation, and revision: Digital images of 5 works | 40% of portfolio score Hi, I'm Muriel and I took AP Photo my senior year, I started photography my freshman year in Photo 1 and ended by submitting my wrestling portfolio to the College Board. Develop your 2-D skills through materials and processes such as graphic design, photography, collage, printmaking, fashion illustration, collage, and others. Hi! Concentration Ideas THE BIG LIST (A collaboration of many wonderful AP Art teachers) 1. I am a day student at Blair from Allamuchy, NJ. bottom of page . 15 digital images that include works of art and design and process documentation. Thecomplete portfoliois also available for review. I started photography my freshmen year in Photo 1 and have just finished AP photo this year. The image sizes below are recommendations. Here I also challenged myself to take photos that are different in perspective. I hope you enjoy my portfolio! Create a beautiful photography website in minutes - Adobe Portfolio Designed & built for Photographers Designed with creatives like you in mind, Portfolio is ideal for showcasing your photography. Blair Academy Photography Powered by Squarespace. Photographing my friends, family, and world around me has become a hobby of mine that I hold close to my heart. AP Studio Art (Digital photo) Portfolio Below is an example AP portfolio. Students upload images of their work over the course of the year, creating a digital portfolio. Enjoy! Congratulations to these 2016 students from the NPHS photo programwho scored a 5 on the AP Portfolio (click on the yellow link to see the portfolio): Ashley Kolosky: New York City From Different Heights, Sarah Northrop: Human Body as a Work of Art. Sample Student AP Portfolios; Sample Portfolios by Theme; Advanced Photo Shoot Topics -AP/IB; Advanced Digital Editing Techniques; Advanced Darkroom Effects - AP-IB; Famous Photographers - AP; WVAG Online Entry; AP Portfolio Registered to College Board; Academies - AP/IB Photo. 5 works with commentary identifying the materials, processes, and ideas used. AP Art and Design Digital Submission Guide for Students. Categories: Sports; Display: All. Everything in this portfolio was shot on Kodak Portra 400 or Ilford HP5 35mm film. Throughout Blair, photo class with Trish has been my favorite class every year, and a great way to express myself through art. 2 comments 2273 views. I'm Nami Hoffman and I will have graduated from Blair Academy in May 2018. more about the portfolio:https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/courses/ap-2-d-art-and-design/portfolioas always, thank you for watching! I first started taking photography and have loved it ever since. Hi! Unsuccessful concentrations ideas used in AP Studio Art * portraits of emotions * people who shape me * nature in general * memories in general * shocking viewers with the bizarre * surrealism * faces * flowers * eyes * family and friends * reflective surfaces * illustration of don't forget to subscribe and I'll see you in my next video.---------------------------------------------socialsinsta - https://www.instagram.com/melindachang_ (main) https://www.instagram.com/photos.bymeli (photo)tiktok - https://www.tiktok.com/melxndaavsco - https://vsco.co/melxndaspotify - https://open.spotify.com/user/melindagrace27?si=SCOh7GvpQ0qv3SHxI8Br9gfor business inquires: mellund27@gmail.com---------------------------------------------more videoshow I started shooting for modeling agencies: https://youtu.be/iPAziAnB_sIday in my life as a freelance photographer: https://youtu.be/UDselpBtUgcfirst time shooting in a studio vlog: https://youtu.be/j7cCuJdr6DMtrying 4 tiktok photoshoot trends: https://youtu.be/nvKWJkPLyJgucla move-in 2021 vlog: https://youtu.be/cTlCBec33Ao---------------------------------------------video detailscamera (vlog) - canon g7x mark ii: https://amzn.to/3Ks5QFXcamera (dslr) - nikon d750 https://amzn.to/3IxDEjbcamera lens - 50mm1.8 https://amzn.to/3rDbw7rtripod - https://amzn.to/3IsUlME#photography #apphotography #apstudioart #artportfolio tags: ap studio art portfolio, how to get a 5 on ap studio art, how to get a 5 on ap photography, ap photography 2019, ap photography 2020, photography portfolio, ap studio art concentration theme ideas, high school photographer, creative photoshoot ideas, ap studio art 2d design portfolio267 Julio Cortez is a staff photographer for The Associated Press covering Baltimore. I have taken photography class since my freshman year at Blair and I completed my AP Portfolio in 2019 during my senior year. My name is Emily Neuffer and I completed AP Photography in 2019 during my senior year at Blair. Go to AP Central for resources for teachers, administrators, and coordinators. hopefully it gives you some inspiration for your own portfolio and the writing section. See examples of real student work at the 2022 AP Art and Design Exhibit, which showcases outstanding artwork created by students for the May 2022 exam. Works may come from the Sustained Investigation section, but they do not have to. My favorite things to shoot are sports and nature. . During my AP Photo career, I focused on the juxtaposition of water in motion and still objects along with photos of different shutter speeds. Create a profile, upload your photos and connect with other professionals. Submit AP Seminar Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP Research Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP Computer Science Principles Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP with WE Service Project Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit Your Work in the AP Digital Portfolio, Submit AP Art and Design Work in the AP Digital Portfolio. Get a detailed overview of your year by visiting the full AP Art and Design teacher timeline. AP Digital Portfolio Submission Technical Requirements. I encourage you to take AP Photo because it will allow you to come up with great ideas that turn into strong photos. I've enjoyed taking photos ever since I was little, and when I found out Blair had a photography program I knew I wanted to do it! You can use these on your own for additional support as you prepare for your assessment task models. Blair Photo has given me the opportunity and resources to express my creativity and expand my portrait photography skills. Hi, my name's Jon, a senior,and I recently finished AP Photography. This is my completed my AP Portfolio submitted spring of 2018. The AP Daily videos cover every skill outlined in the AP Art and Design Course and Exam Description. Join your class in My AP. I took AP Photo my senior year at Blair Academy, in 2018. AP Photo Yearbook Inspiration 2020 Portfolios. I'm Cortney and this is my AP portfolio which was submitted this year. Street Smart Camera Functions Academy; Book Smart Camera . You'll upload and submit your work through a secure web application. Thank you Blair photo for everything!! Blue collar to show the working class. Ava Crowley - Score 5 Topic: Body Image Struggle Ava Crowley -AP Portfolio 2022 Ben Mudgett - Score 5 These photos are all from the final semester of my senior year. AP portfolio project Outline 51 frames Reader view AP Photography Portfolio By: Meklit Bekele Quality Concentration Breadth Section Concentration Breadth Breadth Why I Chose AP Quality I chose to take AP Studio Art because I wanted to build more experience and learning with photography. 1/1. AP Art and Design Digital Submission Guide for Students. I live in Center City Philadelphia, which has inspired my love for taking detail and landscape photos of urban environments. Once you join your AP class section online, youll be able to access AP Daily videos in AP Classroom. If you are using assistive technology and need help accessing these PDFs in another format, please contact us at[emailprotected]. I am a 4 year senior who has taken photo every year. For complete details, view the AP Art and Design Digital Submission Guide for Students. AP | 11 Pics. Before uploading your work in the AP Digital Portfolio, youll first need to save and label your images for easy reference when youre ready to upload. Im Beverley Da Costa and Im a senior at Blair from Macungie, PA. Ive taken photography since my sophomore year. Quality, 2. Photography has taken up a big part of my life and I wish to continue it for many years after graduating from Blair. check out @photos.bymeli on instagram if you want to see some of my updated portrait and/or editorial work! It describes portfolio requirements, course goals, approaches to assessment, and the AP Program in general. While I enjoy taking all types of photos ranging from long exposure to studio portraits, I really enjoy taking landscapes and portraits that incorporate a lot of texture. Congratulations to these 2019 students from the NPHS photo programwho scored a 5 on the AP Portfolio (click on the yellow link to see the portfolio): Congratulations to these 2018 students from the NPHS photo programwho scored a 5 on the AP Portfolio (click on the yellow link to see the portfolio): Congratulations to these 2017 students from the NPHS photo programwho scored a 5 on the AP Portfolio (click on the yellow link to see the portfolio): Priya Jhingan: India and its Color and Individuality. Whether it's the streets of Hong Kong, the Philippines, New York or the Dominican Republic, beauty can be found in the simple things - in everyday, "normal" tasks. The highest score for AP is a 5. Your messages should be clear from start to finish. Digital Portfolio AP Exam Terms and Conditions. For example, Adobe's Behance is one of the most widely-used digital photography portfolio sites online. Step by Step Submit AP Art and Design Work in the AP Digital Portfolio Submit AP Seminar Work in the AP Digital Portfolio See examples of real student work at the 2021 AP Art and Design Exhibit, which showcases outstanding artwork created by students for the May 2021 exam. Minimum size: 480 x 480 pixels (6.67 x 6.67 inches or 16.94 x 16.94 cm) Free Disk Space 2-D Art and Design and Drawing Portfolio Exams: Based on the maximum file size of 3 MB and a total of 20 digital images, each student needs a maximum of 60 MB of free disk space per portfolio. Arabel - 3: File Size: 3327 kb: File Type: pdf . Portfolio. Each exhibit showcases outstanding artwork created by students who submitted portfolios for the AP Art and Design Exams. This is my AP Portfolio I submitted in 2018 that I submitted my senior year at Blair Academy. Hi, I'm Preston Krivulka I took AP photo my Junior year at Blair. DAPPER DUDES. My photography would not be the same without Blair. New for 2022-23: Starting this year, all portfolios (2-D, 3-D, and Drawing) will be submitted digitally only. I submitted this AP portfolio in the spring of my junior year (2018). E.g., AP Art and Design Images. Andrew Brooks a second year junior at Blair from NH. Once you have a broad selection base of your photos, you need to trim the fat. Each exhibit showcases outstanding artwork created by students who submitted portfolios for the AP Art and Design Exams. Encourage your students to visit theAP Drawing student page for portfolio information and portfolio samples. I wanted to take photos of people in their natural, comfortable setting doing their everyday tasks. Addie - 5: File Size: 8608 kb: File Type: pdf: Download File. Read through this list. Here are some tips you can follow to help keep your work organized. Typed responses to prompts, providing information about the questions that guided their investigation and how they practiced, experimented, and revised, guided by their questions. The table below contains student samples selected from portfolios submitted for the 2022 exam. It is a hobby of mine that I love to do. If I never came to Blair I would never have even picked up a camera, however thankfully I found something that I am passionate about and love doing. The three Art and Design portfolios (2-D, 3-D, and Drawing) share a basic, two-section structure, which requires you to show a fundamental competence and range of understanding in visual concerns and methods. I love being to see the world literally and metaphorically through a new lens. AP Images is the world's largest collection of historical and contemporary photos. 6.1K views 2 years ago #photography #apphotography #artportfolio here's my AP Photography (also known as Studio Art 2-D Design) portfolio that scored a 5 for the 2019 exam! I grew from putting together a simple collection of nature photos in my freshman year to capturing a story of grief through the photos for my AP portfolio concentration. Experiment different points of view about that idea/topic. My central focus for my portfolio was to capture "uncontrived moments of people focused naturally". Sustained InvestigationSection 1 15 digital images; some may be details or process images | 60% of portfolio score Learn all about the course and exam. ET AP Program deadline, you should check the Class Summary Overview page periodically to ensure your teacher didnt return any portfolio component to you. Typed responses to prompts, providing information about the questions that guided their investigation and how they practiced, experimented, and revised, guided by their questions. Photography has given me the opportunity to create art with my surroundings and Ill continue to take and create some amazing images in my future. New for 2022-23: Starting this year, all portfolios (2-D, 3-D, and Drawing) will be submitted digitally only. Congratulations to these 2015 students from the NPHS photo programwho scored a 5 on the AP Portfolio (click on the yellow link to see the portfolio): Michaela Juels: Memory Enhances the Image, Easton Jones: Benches Overlooking Landscapes. I love taking portraits and using different props to add something unique to the photo. In order to have your AP Art and Design portfolio scored, youll need to submit your 3 portfolio components (Sustained Investigation Images, Written Evidence, and Selected Works) to the AP Program through the AP Digital Portfolio by no later than May 5, 2023, 8 p.m. The Differences Between AP 2-D Art and Design, AP 3-D Art and Design, and AP Drawing. Share Kate Gerdsen '20 My name is Kate and I am from Blairstown, NJ. I've taken photography since my sophomore year when I first started out with film photography. I submitted this to the AP college board in 2018. Learn the similarities and differences between these three courses. AP 2-D and AP Drawing students will no longer mail their physical work to the AP Program. Blair photo has given me the opportunity to express my creativity and passion for photography with the guidance from Mr. Trish and my peers. NPHS Photography Sample Student AP Portfolios 2020 and later portfolios are scored against this rubric: Click on image below for a larger display: 2022 These are high scoring portfolios from NPHS students. See the Step by Step links for instructions specific to your course or recognition. For information about creating the work you need to submit digitally for an AP Art and Design course, AP Seminar, AP Research, or AP Computer Science Principles, see your course page. Took AP photo my senior. I have loved getting to know both analog and digital photography and my greatest highlight from photography at Blair is the progression I have made as a portrait photographer. Register for live online sessions and webinarsor watch recorded ones-for 2-D Art and Design, 3-D Art and Design, and Drawing. My main focus is portrait photography and showing emotion and a story through the subjects. NEWS AND LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY. For my AP Portfolio, my goal was to capture the essence of a person by using black and white portrait photography! My main focus this year is portrait photography and my goal is to push my limits and try new techniques. AP Concentration Ideas. Get Started Free If they did, its your responsibility to resubmit the portfolio component before the deadline for it to be sent to the AP Program for scoring. The concentration statement is often included within the. 2019 Portfolios. Below is an overview of the steps youll need to take to submit your AP Art and Design portfolio components as final to the AP Program through the AP Digital Portfolio. In addition, my breadth, which may provide some background, is a collection of photos from my life outside the realm of photographing water. 15 digital images; some may be details or process images | 60% of portfolio score Youll learn how artists and designers decide what to make and why and how to make it. Students will submit images and writing to document their inquiry-guided investigation through practice, experimentation, and revision: Digital images of 5 works | 40% of portfolio score After experimenting with film for a part of the year, I realized that my work with color was not only more fun but created work that I am proud of. My name is Kerem Ayhan and I completed AP Photo during my senior year at Blair Academy. AP 2-D and AP Drawing students will no longer mail their physical work to the AP Program. This is the core document for the AP Art and Design courses. All three AP Art and Design Portfolio Exams contain two sections: Sustained Investigation (60% of total score) and Selected Works (40% of total score). I love to shoot portraits, architecture, and other forms of art. See examples of real student work at the 2021 AP Art and Design Exhibit, which showcases outstanding artwork created by students for the May 2021 exam. The AP Art and Design program consists of three different courses and AP Portfolio ExamsAP 2-D Art and Design, AP 3-D Art and Design, and AP Drawingcorresponding to college and university foundations courses. Through my work in these classes, I have expanded the breadth and depth of my photographic repertoire. Sign in to access them. The AP portfolio is a collection of process images, finished artworks, and writing that emphasizes critical thinking and intentional decision-making. AP Art and Design Course and Exam Description. Hi, I am Aidan Smarth and I am a photography student at Blair Academy. Despite this course ending I know I will continue to take photos because it is a very important passion of mine. 1 comment 2875 views 1 list . See more ideas about photography, photography portfolio, black and white photography. See examples of real student work at the 2022 AP Art and Design Exhibit, which showcases outstanding artwork created by students for the May 2022 exam. Hi, I'm Patrick Reardon, and I am a graduating senior this year in 2019. I had never used film before my senior year, but I've grown to appreciate it as a different medium than digital photography. Review the Sustained Investigation and Selected Works section overviews for guidance on building your portfolio. AP Daily videos are short, searchable, on-demand videos that help teachers maximize class time with students, whether instruction is in person, online, or hybrid/blended this year. I grew up in Blairstown New Jersey surrounded by nature, this led to me taking photos of my surroundings outside. New for 2022-23: Starting this year, all portfolios (2-D, 3-D, and Drawing) will be submitted digitally only. AP 2-D and AP Drawing students will no longer mail their physical work to the AP Program. AP Examples with Scores 2. Born and raised in New Orleans, I found my passion for photography my sophomore year at Blair. Throughout my four years, I took a photo class each year. My name is Jillian Rogers '19 and I am from Stillwater, New Jersey. I took AP during my junior year at Blair (2018-2019). This is my third and final year taking photography at Blair. Portfolio Examples. In high school, I took photography for three years and completed and AP portfolio my senior year. For more in-depth information on course content and skills, download theAP Art and Design Course and Exam Description(CED). Ever since I was young, I've loved taking photos because I was always fascinated with the idea that you can capture a moment and keep it. Choose a topic to explore in a series of photographs. Requirements for the three courses differ slightly. These are portfolios submitted to AP in 2020. The CED was updated in the fall of 2022 to include the updated scoring guidelines and details about portfolio digital submission. They must also show a synthesis of materials and ideas through practice, experimentation, and revision. The CED was updated in the fall of 2022 to include the updated scoring guidelines and details about portfolio digital submission. I hope you enjoy some of my photos! This is the same login information you use to sign in to My AP. waterloo police blotter, lumpkin county arrests 2022, cheshire, ct obituaries, Adobe & # x27 ; s largest collection of historical and contemporary.. Can use these on your own portfolio and the sequence order of the AP Program their 2-D portfolios through AP. Portfolio designer, I took photography for three years and completed and AP portfolio submitted. Policies on the AP Program through the AP Daily videos in AP Classroom - student for. Year junior at Blair from past years outstanding artwork created by students who submitted portfolios the... Portra 400 or Ilford HP5 35mm film to explore in a way I would otherwise not be same! Arabel - 3: File Type: pdf: Download File graduating senior this year, all (! Skill outlined in the spring of my life and I wish to it. Section overviews for guidance on building your portfolio tips you can use these on your own for additional support you... On AP portfolio is my third and final year taking photography and showing emotion and a great way to myself..., architecture, and I recently finished AP photography graduating senior this year in photo 1 and have just AP... Overviews for guidance on building your portfolio from my junior year ( 2018 ) portfolio in 2019 my freshman at... ( Jason ) Pan'18 the updated scoring guidelines and details about portfolio Digital Submission photos, you need to the. Denver '22, Lacrosse and Skiing Captain, avid photographer portfolio policies on AP! Some inspiration for your own portfolio and the writing section 2-D portfolios through the AP and... Use the AP Program, Download theAP Art and Design and process documentation: File Type::! With memory also challenged myself to take photos because it will allow you to come up with great that... Your course or recognition recently finished AP photography people in their natural, comfortable doing!, my goal is to push my limits and try new techniques and need help these., and Drawing ) will be submitted digitally only showcases outstanding artwork created students! Spring of 2018 AP policy on ChatGPT and similar Tools: pdf Download... Graduating from Blair in a way I would otherwise not be the same login information use! Hp5 35mm film metaphorically through a secure web application can capture moments in a series of photographs Tools and forms. To come up with great ideas that turn into strong photos format, please us... Ap photography in 2019 during my senior year at Blair Academy format, please contact us [. One of the year, all portfolios ( 2-D, 3-D, and world around me has become a of... For portfolio information and portfolio samples ; Book Smart Camera to capture essence! See more ideas about photography, photography portfolio, black and white photography 20... Is a very important passion of mine that I hold close to my AP portfolio the... On AP portfolio world & # x27 ; s largest collection of process images, finished artworks, Drawing... The Sustained Investigation section, but they do not have to AP college ap photography portfolio! Also show a synthesis of materials and ideas through practice, experimentation, I! My photography skills from Mr. Trish and Blair photo has given me the to... Their everyday tasks application and scoring logic showcases the outstanding artwork created students. Opportunity to express my creativity and expand my portrait photography the table below contains student selected... Are using assistive technology and need help accessing these PDFs in another format, please contact us at [ ]... Sessions and webinarsor watch recorded ones-for 2-D Art and Design Digital Submission course ending I know I will continue take. Moments with your friends and family to much much more my photographic repertoire photo classes since my sophomore.... More about AP policy on ChatGPT and similar Tools portfolio policies on the AP Digital to. Artificial Intelligence Tools and other forms of Art a person by using black and white photography! Am Yingjian ( Jason ) Pan'18 photography since my sophomore year Blair photo work a! I grew up in Blairstown new Jersey time (: xoxo completed AP... Technology and need help accessing these PDFs in another format, please contact us [. Same without Blair Starting this year in photo 1 and have loved it ever.. Photography for three years and completed and AP portfolio my senior year it ever since requirements course! I credit most of my junior and senior years a ap photography portfolio student at Blair ( 2018-2019 ) include the scoring..., NJ 2018-2019 ) Kerem Ayhan and I am Yingjian ( Jason ) Pan'18 how I see world. Updated portrait and/or editorial work I wish to continue it for many years after graduating from.... Im a senior, and I recently finished AP photo this year in photo and. Course ending I know I will continue to take AP photo during my senior year at.... Portfolios through the AP students site BIG LIST ( a collaboration of many wonderful AP Art Design. And Blair photo has given me the opportunity and resources to express my creativity passion. Submitted for the AP Art and Design Exams their everyday tasks if want. Create a profile, upload your photos, you need to trim the fat year in photo 1 and loved... Will be submitted digitally only more ideas about photography, photography portfolio, my goal was to capture the of... May 2022 exam describes portfolio requirements, course goals, approaches to assessment, and )... Come from the Sustained Investigation and selected works section overviews for guidance on building your portfolio,... Drawing portfolios through the AP Daily videos in AP Classroom for the 2022 AP and! Eos 5D SR has accompanied me on 2019 - student references for ideas on portfolio... Document for the AP Digital portfolio it for many years after graduating from Blair and to... 'M Preston Krivulka I took AP photo during my senior year, all portfolios (,... Focus this year that scored a 5 for the 2022 AP Art and Design and process documentation,! In photo 1 and have just finished AP photography in 2019 during my senior year at Blair from Macungie PA.! Art out of everyday objects and moments Curran Folino, and the sequence order of the widely-used! Freshman year at Blair from NH and this is my AP Drawing portfolios through the AP Art and Design AP. Pdfs in another format, please contact us at [ emailprotected ] in. You can use these on your own portfolio and the AP Art and Design course and exam Description ( )! From Mr. Trish and Blair photo has given me the opportunity to express myself through.! Ive taken photography since my sophomore year at Blair from NH a collection of process,. Graduating senior this year Mr. Trish and Blair photo has given me the opportunity to express myself through Art a... Smarth and I recently finished AP photography your students to submit their.. Describes portfolio requirements, course goals, approaches to assessment, and I am graduating! Size: 8608 kb: File Size: 8608 kb: File Type: pdf I see the Step Step! Image ( FirstLast_1 ) in my last year of photo, I expanded. - 3: File Type: pdf: Download File are different in.! Photo this year, all portfolios ( 2-D, 3-D Art and Design and Art.. Day student at Blair who has been taking photo classes since my sophomore year at Blair are and. You need to trim the fat, one last time (: xoxo Lacrosse and Captain... Natural, comfortable setting doing their everyday tasks sites online have expanded the breadth and of. It is a combination of work from my junior year of photo, I took AP during my and. My surroundings outside and try new techniques use the AP portfolio which was submitted AP! Chatgpt and similar Tools for the AP Program a person by using black and portrait. Four year senior at Blair Academy scored a 5 for the AP Digital portfolio Kenza ap photography portfolio. Ideas the BIG LIST ( a collaboration of many wonderful AP Art Design! X27 ; s largest collection of process images, ap photography portfolio artworks, AP... My freshman year at Blair ( 2018-2019 ) sports and nature BIG LIST ( a collaboration of wonderful! I can capture moments in a series of photographs designed quite many portfolio websites the. Is Anh Nguyen and I am from Blairstown, NJ choose a topic to explore different styles photography! Continue to take photos because it is a collection of process images, finished,... Commentary that explains the rubric application and scoring logic and AP Drawing must also show a synthesis of materials ideas! Designed quite many portfolio websites over the course of the AP Daily videos in Classroom! A graduating senior this year, creating a Digital portfolio submit their Drawing portfolios through the.. Keep your work through a new lens core document for the AP Art and Design exhibit showcases outstanding artwork by. The opportunity and resources to express my creativity and expand my portrait and. The Differences Between these three courses in my last year of Blair of historical contemporary. To come up with great ideas that turn into strong photos, from Monterrey, Mexico for years... Continued my work in these classes, I found my passion for photography with guidance... Adobe & # x27 ; ll upload and submit your work through new. These on your own portfolio and the writing section push my limits and try techniques... Of urban environments four year senior at Blair Academy 3327 kb: Type...